Friday 3 May 2013

5 ways to use Pinterest as a creation tool for learning

As I looked into using Pinterest  as an educator tool, I found that most people I asked were using it more as a consumption or curation tool. (See the infographic at the bottom of this post for those type of ideas.) However, as the Pinterest guru NewYorkBob (who has more than a million followers) tells us, it is also a great creation tool. Among other things, one of the reasons I like this tool is because unlike some other cool sites that allow you to share photos (think Instagram), you are not tied to having a certain device. This makes it a great educational tool since it is accessible across platforms. Once you create your board, you can invite the school community to interact by commenting, repining, or liking. So how might this be used in a school?  Here are five ideas.

5 ways to use Pinterest as a creation tool for learning
I want more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment