Wednesday 1 May 2013

Could hanging in the halls be a path to career readiness?

Melanie McEvoy & Lisa Nielsen
Teenage years
Editor’s note: This is a guest post from my best friend who I've known since before we attended high school together. Even though she didn't like class, she liked school and thought it helped her achieve future success. Here's how.

Guest post by Melanie McEvoy - Owner/President, McEvoy & Associates


I attended public high school in Las Vegas, NV, Not exactly a town known as a bastion of education. That was okay, because getting a good education wasn't really my focus.

When I think back to high school, my fondest memories include all the social elements and none of the classroom experiences. I excelled at being social, walking through the halls and saying hello to everyone I knew, congregating around lockers with friends, and, of course, lunchtime was my favorite period.
I want more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment