Wednesday 4 September 2013

Find more time to educate innovatively with this junkmail elimination tool

I get more than a dozen requests every week from folks who want me to post about their great new product that will revolutionize education at no cost. They always start out with something specific about my blog to show me they have read it and they are a fan, but the truth is, my blog is not about the latest and greatest free education products.  For that you can go to Richard Byrne's fantastic Free Technology for Teachers blog.

But, sometimes a product comes my way that I love. A product I don't know how I lived without. A product that lets educators and parents have more time to focus on real and relevant learning. When that happens, which is an infrequent occurrence, I, of course, must share here.

So what is this product?
I want more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment